Audio hardware routing

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

darrenmcmahon

Audio hardware routing

Post by darrenmcmahon »

Hi There

I use AP pro mainly for editing on the fly at events where I am operating sound.

My set up is usually 1 macbook pro linked to a sound desk with a Dante virtual sound card which gives me 16 ins and outs.

The IOS sound card setting defaults itself to track 1 and 2 (from which i run background music) Qlab (from which I fire off Q's) can be set to output on any of the other tracks and AP pro Looks like it can also be set to any of the other available output tracks to give me a separate channel I can listen to privately whilst editing without having to stop either one of the others.

However Having assigned the outputs (in advance settings) to 12 left 13 right (14 Rear left 15 Rear left 16 Centre) on both inputs and outputs the program is still outputting on 1 2 3 & 4. I am currently listening using the 'back' option of the playback drop down menu which is not a problem just now but if I am wondering am I doing something wrong ? Do I have the right license ? (i thought I had a pro license ? it says single user)

Can you help ?

Many thanks in advance