Why can\'t I convert base 16-bit 16 Khz file and twin MP3

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

maurice mines

Why can\'t I convert base 16-bit 16 Khz file and twin MP3

Post by maurice mines »

Hello, I’m new to the list I bought this software quite some time ago, and stop using it for about four years, and recently we purchased the current version of the software, my subject line pretty much says it all. I have a device that I can make recordings of what the device hears, it produces a wave file that is 16 bit at 16 kHz, but for the life of me I cannot seem to get my copy of Amadeus Pro to convert the file and to an MP3 file, the problem even persists to include making A Flac file, and the same problem happens when attempting to make a Ogg file. Any ideas as to what could be going on here?

I am currently running Mac OS version, 10.15.5. It is running on a MacBook Pro from mid-2015, this has a 2.2 GHz processor, 16 gig of RAM, and a 256 gig SSD drive. I really don’t see there being a problem with this machine running it. Meaning the conversion. What seems to be happening is this anomaly seems to happen sporadically in the beginning. Meaning a week and 1/2 ago when I bought the software. But now it seems that this problem whatever it is seems to happen now constantly.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Please note portions of my message about how when dictated to the computer by means of dictation software. If there’s something you don’t understand? Please write me and asked me what my original intent was? I look forward to clearing up any misunderstandings that may arise. Thank you very much for reading this. I look forward to seeing your responses.=