Audio Unit plugins - effects not audible

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

blairg

Audio Unit plugins - effects not audible

Post by blairg »

Hi,

I've just downloaded a trial, and would like to register ... but the batch processing using Audio Units doesn't seem to be functional, which is the very thing I want this for.

I can select any plugins I want, and they all *seem* to work OK... e.g. in the case of my UAD plugins, I can see the DSP load increase while the conversion is taking place.

However, upon listening to the files, the "before" and "after" files always sound identical!

I have tried plugins from a wide range of manufacturers, but I always end up with the same result. Strangely, non-Audio-Unit Actions seem to work fine.

Can I assume the trial is fully functional in all regards, and this is a glitch rather than a trial limitation?

Thanks,
Blair G.

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Re: Audio Unit plugins - effects not audible

Post by Martin Hairer »

Hi, are you able to reproduce this problem with some of the built-in Audio Units (say Apple's graphic equaliser)? I just double-checked and wasn't able to reproduce it. To make sure, contact me off-list at martin@hairersoft.com and I'll send you a temporary license which removes all file saving limitations for a few days to be able to track this down.