Loupedeck CT

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

Headphonica

Loupedeck CT

Post by Headphonica »

Hi all,

I am trying to get my Loupedeck CT working well with Amadeus. (The device has programmable buttons and dials that can give quick access to application functions).
I have got the ones that have keyboard shortcuts to work, like Fade in and Fade out, but I also would like to set up custom actions like Amplify by a certain level of decibels.

I wondered if anyone has done this? It is probably something that would have been done with AppleScript before?

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Re: Loupedeck CT

Post by Martin Hairer »

I am not familiar with the Loupedeck CT's software, but if it is able to generate simulated clicks, then you could save your custom action as a favourite action in the "Actions" window and get the Loupedeck to simulate a click on it.

Headphonica

Post by Headphonica »

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the response. I'd never seen the actions in the Manual before (classic Mac user - read manual as a last resort!)

So I have just had some fun setting up some favourite actions. That'll keep me going until I look deeper into the Loupedeck CT, I've not seen anywhere for simulation clicks yet, just mouse and key.

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Post by Martin Hairer »

It is actually mentioned in the manual! See Section 6.4...

Headphonica

Post by Headphonica »

I've read a fair bit of the manual now and have added a lot more to my Loupedeck CT profile for Amadeus Pro :D

Thank you!