How to view quicktime video while editing audio

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

SINC

How to view quicktime video while editing audio

Post by SINC »

Hey there,

I'm editing the audio track of a QuickTime video, and for the life of me, I can't view the video or see the video while I'm editing.

I can save the audio into the video track with no issues, but I'm editing the audio blindly without seeing the video playback.

I would be VERY surprised if Amadeus Pro couldn't do this, as this would defeat the purpose of having the functionality for editing a video's audio track and saving it back into the .mov container if you can't see it. I'm thinking this is an oversight on my part, because this would be a basic function & standard in almost every other audio editor, but for the life of me, I can't find any options to view the video or see the video while I'm editing.

I'm I missing something?

Thanks,

SINC

SINC

Re: How to view quicktime video while editing audio

Post by SINC »

Hello Martin,

I posted this a while ago. While this question has had many views, there has been no response or comment from you the developer.

For many years there has been a hole in the 2 track editor market once Peak 7 was discontinued. Amadeus would be the complete package for many professionals it was able to offer this.

Is there a technical reason why video playback cannot be implemented?

Is this something you plan on adding to your app in a future update?

Thanks, SINC